Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

59217 - hi Patti! Glad you are feeling better {{hugs}}

And Cash - is your bum off the sofa yet?

Hello All, have not read back pages yet so have no idea what has been going on. Hope all is well in countinglaugh.giflaugh.gif

and having lots of fun.happy.gif

59218 - hi Sue!!!

It seems that se have been having fun in here and counting too

how are you?

Zhivvy wrote:
59217 - hi Patti! Glad you are feeling better {{hugs}}

And Cash - is your bum off the sofa yet?

59219 - nope I need swift kicking, someone kick off this chair I do need to get some things done today. Hi Patti, Sue, and yes lots of fun todayhappy.gif

Can I ask is "se"..."we"???????????????laugh.gif

Now home OK! I think I need to be thick skin, as my boss treated me like s**t yesterday and me being me got upset...had it going round in my head all of yesterday when I got home, when I went to bed and most of today....now ...now would love to tell me what I think of him and what he can do with his job...But I will not!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif.Can't wait for this time tomorrow...and bottle of something tomorrow evening!SORRY!

How's John's father, read he was in hospital, how are things? and you how are you?

59220 Well seeyou all , Im going now to listen to radio till about 1am then eyes shut tight for me or im gonna hurt more tomorrow, hope while their shut tight , I have the most warm welcoming sweetest of lovable dreams , goodnight all , radio time for me now , nighty night take care and please pretty please be good even if I seem to lose faith in goodness xxxx oooo

Radio please play U2 lol

59226 - Have a good sleep 123!!!! xxoo

I have so much to do Cash, but can't get my butt in gear either!

Oh no Sue, don't you wish you could tell the bugger off? One more day then you can relax with a nice bottle of something!!!

Hello Patti, Cash and 123..happy.gif

Patti I read about you have a meeting with a man and he is cooking you dinner..thumbsup.gif

Cash ..Bum on sofa...and why not!clap.gif

123...bite from spider..not so good, how are you?cry.gif

Me thinks got most if not all that I have read....Sorry if I have missed anything.grin.gif