More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

59366 - come on you know you want to sign up - no need to neglect the zoo - we are all addicted to both!

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

59367-zhivv,if i send you my photos of barbaras visit will you be able to copy them in some way then send them on to maggie as i got 2 copies of them and i promised to send some to maggie,then i can keep one lot and you can have some to.

59370-ok i will get them off to you in the next few days and will put something  in to cover the postage to send them on,and yes i will sort fb out over the weekend, night zhivv,sleep well.

• Subscriber

59371 Goodmorning all had a good sleep , just dropping in to say sweat dreams , I've got radio till 8.45 am then im out for the day with no radio :o( but take care have fun , will post thought later thiv arvo wont be home till about 5pm xxxx oooo Radio now ;o)

Up getting ready for work..mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif.Came on here for a few mins, see what I missed yesterday evening, had planned to come back but spent the time on the sofa (lazy me )...was cross with myself by bed time!!!!! Have been thinking about joining Facebook...I feel unsure and if it's friendly if you know what I mean...frown.gif

OK! I'm off, not sure I'm looking forward today at work.mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif At the moment not happy there. Enjoy your day all, and everyone in England Happy Bank Holiday...

• Subscriber

hi ladies! hi sue, i'm working too. lets cary eachotherwink.gif

and i see you convinced caz all on your own, zhiv??? well done! would love to have you as friend there, caz, so please do! and sue, why dont you also? you can friend the people you want, if you change your mind cause they get mean, you can block them. i dont think you'll find any problems. i only friend people i know, or people that are friends of a big bunch of my own friends. i never blocked anyone yet. cause i didnt have any problems yet. (only turned down some friend-requests from peole i didnt know at all, or i didnt trust. oh, and hans his dad. dont want him on my FB. he would only leave pedantric or disaproving comments. he already asked me several times why i dont use a pic of myself as a profile in stead of 'those band-guys?' blew his chances there, lol)

Archived