More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

59376 - Hi Sue and Barbara! I am up late watching the stupid wedding, lol. Its 1:39 am, but I think I am off to bed soon as I have an eye doctor appointment in the morning.

Sue, please join Facebook as well!!! We would love to have you!!!!

My doctor appointment, well, he said I have high blood pressure. Not happy as mine has always been on the lower side. He is also sending me for CT scan on my head to make sure everything is ok. I am sure when they scan my brain they will see BONO and U2 written in big letters on it, lol.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

hi maggie, and patti!

hope your doctors-appointment will show there's no real problem, patti. high blood-presure is nt healthy, but change of diet and some medication can solve if no bigger problem behind it. and yes, the brain-ct will reveale it all, lol, lots of u2 stuff in therewink.gif
you working, maggie? i have to start at 1.30. so some time left...
  • Subscriber
59376 - Hi Sue and Barbara! I am up late watching the stupid wedding, lol. Its 1:39 am, but I think I am off to bed soon as I have an eye doctor appointment in the morning.

Sue, please join Facebook as well!!! We would love to have you!!!!

My doctor appointment, well, he said I have high blood pressure. Not happy as mine has always been on the lower side. He is also sending me for CT scan on my head to make sure everything is ok. I am sure when they scan my brain they will see BONO and U2 written in big letters on it, lol.

59379 Not good , salt is bad for high blood pressure................

Im sooooooooooooo tired , went to bed at 1 am this morning , was up at 6.30am and now Imhaving my cousin over for dinner , so all I can do from now onwards is listen to the radio and come on here later at whatever time that is lol ,

take care seeya later. xxxx oooo

• Subscriber

59380 - hello all - blue light was on but i was in supermarket lol!!!

And Sue like barbara said FB is friendly - you only make friends with people you want too.

Archived