Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

59395 - Very cute Maggie, just poping in before my shift, you got me giggling. Just catching some of the replays in the lounge here, the wedding dress is beautifull. Time to celebrate crak open that champain, have one for me.

59396 - just finished my glass of wine - took me an hour, I don't drink very well during the day lol!!!

Hope you are well Cash :)

59397 Soooooooooooo sad my cousin and the wedding was on when U2 came on so I kinda missed the radio , wish their was a radio repeat lol , doesnt matter cant trouble the station.....................I wish it were 12pm right now..

59398 - getting bored fo the wedding now so watchingneighbours lol!

LOL Maggie, what a great BTB-pic!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I was at work and missed the wedding... but will watch the replay later with my friends... and the we all cry together... lol...

Don't really appreciate the monarchy in general but royal wedding is always something!!! cry.gifhappy.gif

59l402 It was good and would have been better if I didnt worry so much , so tense I am sometimes..Thanx for asking , I need to learn to rely on the one up high like alot of other people ;o)and not let things get me tense or down or whatever but be strong xx oo

How are you ?

Hi Zhiv, how can it take an hour to drink one class of wine,  just wondering how big your glass is!tongue.gif