More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Zhivvy

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I think I know what you mean 123, I worry, analyze and think too much too... life would be so much easier If I just didn't do that so much all the time!! I just have to try to learn to trust to myself more and also to other people and believe that things just normally will somehow work out and everything will be oksmile.gif

I'm ok, thanks! At least now when it's friday and weekend!!

• Subscriber

59406 happy.gifMe too love the weekend wish it was 12am, had some wine and thinking of taking a nap to bring on 12am faster lol what are you going to do tonight or this weekend got any plans?

• Subscriber

We are celebrating the first of may this weekend - it's a spring festival and traditionally workers' and students' party. It's a national holiday here and almost everyone is celebrating it somehow... on saturday I'm going at my friends place, they have house warming party and on sunday we are having a brunch and if the weather is not horrible, maybe some picnic too!smile.gif

so what's happening at 12am?smile.gif

• Subscriber

59409 Im afraid somehow if I go to sleep now I wont be awake at 12am but im so tired so I think i'll just go to sleep , its been a long day for me , I deserve a good sleep.. so sweet dreams to me , enjoy your time at your mates house warming party ,,and perhaps the picnic on sunday , take care ;o).. xxxx oooonighty nite for me

Archived