Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

59473 - but we said nice things about each other up there - showing how nice we are etc....

btw, was thinking bout rosa this afternoon, did someone see/hear from her lately? (and i don mean the scary comment made me think of her!!) did she disapear after oval got banned? cause they were friends, right? what does that mean?

59474 - Hello!!! I am still here, just super busy so haven't had a chance to be on since Thursday evening. I will have to read all the previous posts to see what everyone is up to!!! Cheers and I hope everyone is well!!!

wow, you're gonna be so busy catching up, you wont have any time to post again, patti! you're trapped in this circle!

59476 - Hi Patti!!! nice to see you back in here!!

And barbara not sure about rosa - but you are right she hasn't be around for a bit

59466 - Hi Barbara and Zhivvy!!! Its a gorgeous sunny day here! My niece and her friends running in the pageant had a "royal tea" to attend today. They were all dressed up and Queen Elizabeth was making an appearance, lol. Its a lady from Victoria, BC (about an hour away) and its the "royal city and most British city in Canada, and she always makes appearances as her Majesty, lol, It should be fun. People are coming from all over, the tickets sold fast and I was upset I couldn't get one. So I stayed home, babysat, grocery shopped and cleaned out my shed, lol. The glamorous life for me!!

59467 - we had lovely sun today! Sounds like your family had a lovely day! what a pity that you couldn't go too :((

59468 - Maybe the girls took a nice cake or something for me from the tea, lol. But I am glad I finally got the shed cleaned up and have a big box to donate to the church charity shop, so its all good Zhivvy!!!

59469 - love getting rid of things!