Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hi all! Hope you've had a nice daysmile.gif

I met my friends and we had very very good nepalese food - yum!

For desert: chocolate pie!! Just baked it... and I guess pretty soon I'm having a chocolate pie -overdose!!!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

My healthy days are gone!!! (don't know if they've ever been here, lol)

• Subscriber

58379 Hi kert , cant sleep so I thought I'd hop on here a little while , mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the food you had sounds good , We have to watch our health as well ,whole family lol , accept my brother feels he doesnt have to watch his , as he told me so , but I think he was wrong in what he said , my folks disagree with him aswell but you get that ...............................Nepalese food would be a good surprise for me as I've never had it before , I have just not lived lol ;o)

• Subscriber

Hi 123, How are you? I love nepalese food, you should try it sometimes smile.gif and it's healthy too I guesssmile.gif (at least healthier than chocolate pie, lol)

Hope you'll get some sleep soon! What's the time there?

• Subscriber

58381 Im good thanks , just cant get to sleep , dont know if its the carrot cake I baked , but I used some sugar supplement from the health shop, its for diabetics who of course cant have sugar ...Its 2;52 am havn't slept yet but may have dosed of for 30 mins somewhere lol........................What is nepalese food ? And how are you ?

• Subscriber

Oh it's annoying when you can't sleep - i have those insomnia periods and nights at times...tired.giffrown.gif

nepalese food is ifluenced by indian food I guess...  lots of vegetables, curry, yoghurt sauce, chicken, lamb and rice etc.

I'm ok thanks!!! Waiting for spring impatiently - we still have snow here!!

• Subscriber

Hi Kert & 123

Spring arrived in the UK yesterday and is still here today, went out on my bike, read a book in the garden and shopped, great day.

Kert you are making me feel hungry,

123, hate it when I can't sleep, everything seems twice as bad in the middle of the night

• Subscriber

Oh it's annoying when you can't sleep - i have those insomnia periods and nights at times...tired.giffrown.gif

nepalese food is ifluenced by indian food I guess...  lots of vegetables, curry, yoghurt sauce, chicken, lamb and rice etc.

I'm ok thanks!!! Waiting for spring impatiently - we still have snow here!!

58284 Hi maggie, sounds like a good day I agreehappy.gif

I love indian food but its really hot isnt it , our neighbor is indian and I had eaten there a few times , took me getting used to , Our family eat chilli but the indian food takes getting used to I think their curries are way hot but nice , we make mild curries , we make like mild curries more like anglo Indian cuisine but our food is mixed check out what we do

http://ile-maurice.tripod.com/