Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

And ratatouille with garlic bread, ummm yummy can I pass my dinner plate as well

59492......OH! Maggie your glass was full and table set for you.........

.music playing, dinner plate with Ratatouille and garlic bread toooooolaugh.gif

59493 Happy Sunnyday everyone...well no one actually cos I'm all alone againcry.gif 

59494 Hi anjana love hope your well , nice to see you in for a change ;o)

59493 Happy Sunnyday everyone...well no one actually cos I'm all alone againmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif. Hope things are well with you and HAPPY SUNDAY  ANJANA...I hope see you late in day..happy.gif

59494....123....HAPPY SUNDAY..for you..happy.gif

59495 Hello suee , Happy Sunday to you too ;o) hope your well love xx oo

59496 Night all im going to bed , so goodnight/day to you all , see you in the morning xx oo Sorry I missed you all xxxx oooo

i hear you sue. i was inspecting lena's room on friday, found already worn underwear in her closet!! told her to clean room and closet. so yesterday i found this pile of clothes and knickers on top of laundry basket!! i don understand how she can keep throwing dirty, worn clothes back in drawers??? and she's the girl that goes éééék, bwahhhhhh, if you ask her to fill the washing-machine!! (cause she don wanna touch other peoples knickers???)

59498 - kids and washing!!!!

Eleanor's idea of tidying is putting everything in the washing basket!!! - even shoes!

at least she knows what the basket is for, zhiv!! i don see dirty clothes for weeks with lena, then all of a sudden: bang!! 3 loads in one go!!mad.gifmad.gif so i make a habit of asking her to bring dirty clothes to machine... but if i forget...