Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

59509 - me too so tired lol!

Night all!

59511 Just dropping in to say goodnight , takecare, got lots to do today so am busy , sweet dreams for now or later , will listen to radio till 11am then its busy busy busy , xxxx oooo

59512 - Ha ha coincidence just listening to the live version of Lemon from sydney, "goodnight, Goodnight". That's what I always say at work when some one asks how it's going, busy busy busy. Hope the radio plays some of the boy's for you. Good'day 123.

59513 - Morning all!! A quick hello before I get my clothes on and go out!! Finally waking up!

Hello anyone around...Just heading for the bathroom and colour hair...can't stand seeing that nasty, nasty colour thats is begin to show it's self..mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif ...It has TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO!!!!!!!!!!!! 

59515 Hi suee , have fun hair colouring ,, im going to sleep probably be back at 8.30 pm see you then xxxx oooo

59517 I kinda miss all you lots but 'i've been pretty busy , guess you all are as well so we'll catch up some other time soon ;o) xx oo be good , take care xxxx oooo

59518 - Hi Sue, 123, Polly and Zhivvy and anyone else who is lurking! Hope everyone is well. My head is spinning a bit from all the craziness in the world. At least they won't be talking about the Royal Wedding anymore, lol.

Its Election Day in Canada today. Going to vote later this morning. One of my big pet peeves: people who don't vote!

How does your hair look Sue?

Cheers!!!!