Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

59611 - it sure is lol!

59613 Hello cash hope your well , just dropping in and like usual everyone is going to bed lol so sweet dreams....................Ive got a few things to do today like shopping and stuff

59614 - hi Cash - i guess i was just going last night as you arrived

And Hi 123 - hope you are having a good day!

59615....Welcome to the Bejeweld world Zhiv......it's about time !!

59616 Hi polly , zhivvy , am going to sleep now might come on later if I wake in the middle of the night , meanwhile , have a beautiful day xxxx oooo

59617 - hello, anyone in?eyes.gif

59618 - Hi all, it's a good day 123, I kinda figured it was really late over there Zhivvy, you must not get much sleep. Who needs sleep anyways. Well I try to get 8+ hours but that rarely happenstired.gif. I'm to slow to write didin't see you there, Hi Anjana.

59619......hi...boss free finally......I used to get up in the middle of the night to play with my Zoo friends but I've realized that I need my sleep....guess I'm getting old !!

59620 - lol Polly! I don't get up in the middle ofthe night to talk to Zoo friends but zoo friends keep me from going to bed!

Just a quick hello before I go to get Eleanor from school. Had a lovely afternoon/lunch with Caz from here - was nice to catch up with her.

See you all later