• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

59712 - he is just happy to be home I think maggie and so is John - he has been so worried over the past week.

And I am sure that I will have great fun with my friend - and advance apologies for any dodgy pics on FB lol!

• Subscriber

59714 hello in here, a Happy Friday to y'all from me too. Is anyone about? Just having a break sitting in the hazy sunshine having a cuppa if anyone would like to join mecute.gif

• Subscriber

59716 synchronised at last!! hello m'dahlin, how you doin'? Good news about John's dad, must be a huge relief

• Subscriber

59717 - just a bit relieved and nice to get my hubby home too!!

On other fronts still no job - etc..... but hoping something will turn up soon - it has too!

And feeling a bit bleurrrghhhh about stuff but nothing really to worry about!

How are you me dear?

• Subscriber

59718 I'm ok thanx, also a bit bleurrrggghhh (a good way of describing it lol) but like you nowt to worry about just lots of stuff going on and lotsa things in limbo, lots to sort, lots to do and feeling a it gahhhhh at times!! But otherwise fine!

• Subscriber

59719 - that is good to know. Just a bit bluerghhhhh over what a friend told me on facebook, and can't really do anything about it but I sort of caused an argument between them and a friend - didn't mean too!

• Subscriber

morning girls! just peeking in for a sec.... off to the gym soon. Sunshine Anj?? sounds lovely... happy you get your hubby home Zhiv... =)