More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

6 days, wow!!! I was going to ask about Janette, haven't seen her here in ages and been wondering if everything is ok...sorry that she is not able to come!!

But I'm so happy for you that you are going to see them soon!!!!

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

60475 - oh too bad.... for Janette, I mean... it would have been so cool for her to go. I'm glad the ticket will be used tho! I can't believe our shows are so close! You have GA in salt lake and denver Jen?

• Subscriber

6 days, wow!!! I was going to ask about Janette, haven't seen her here in ages and been wondering if everything is ok...sorry that she is not able to come!!

But I'm so happy for you that you are going to see them soon!!!!

Just looked.laugh.gif Nikki was looking at shoes 5/15/1939

Then Kert was in 1949...

Then Me in 5/15/2035eyes.gif...That not good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All page 188!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Subscriber

60476 - Janette's doing alright, Kert. She's just had a lot going on lately. I actually should be talking to her in the next couple of days.

@Nikki - I have GA for both Denver and Salt Lake City. I'm soooo excited!! It's so bad I can hardly concentrate!!

• Subscriber

60480 - I will definitely say hello to Janette for everyone. I'm sure she'll be happy to know that everyone is thinking about her.

Sue - I will have the most room for the Anaheim shows. I'm taking my car so you won't have to ride in the luggage, lol!

Archived