Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

60480 - I'd love to squeeze you in Sue!  wish we could actually make it happen!

ohwell.gif

I sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wish it was SO!!!frown.gif

I just realised that you have been waiting for these shows over a year!!!! Can't imagine how terrible it was last year about this time, when you heard that the shows were cancelled!!

60482 - if only all of you could be there with us...it would be one great zoo-lady party!!

60482 - the really sad thing is i may actually have 2 extra tickets for seattle.... I'm keeping them open for a friend of mine who is having health issues... she may or may not feel up to it, so won't decide till last minute. At the moment I think she and another friend will be coming.. but she may not feel able. then those seats will be empty!frown.gif

60482 - if only all of you could be there with us...it would be one great zoo-lady party!!
60483 - but that's what Dublin is for, right???wink.gif

Yes it would be sooo great to go to the show and share everything together!!!smile.gif Maybe in Dublin someday... still hoping!!

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:

jbarnych']60482 - if only all of you could be there with us...it would be one great zoo-lady party!!

60483 - but that's what Dublin is for, right???happy.gif