More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

60484 - Dublin would be great, especially if they would be gracious enough to schedule a show any time during Sept. 19-21 and Sept. 24-27. I will already be there those days.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping you will be able to take some pictures......and tell us aaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll about it...and then I'll feel I'm almost there....grin.gif

• Subscriber

I guess some "rumour" was that they would schedule a show during sept 16-19.... but I guess they should announce it soon, if it was true...?

So are you going on holiday there on september Jen? Sounds good!! I would love to go to Ireland anyway too.... but with U2 gig it would be just perfect...

• Subscriber

60487 - pictures are a definite part of the plan. I'm going to make sure that my camera battery has a full charge, and I'm also taking an extra battery for my Blackberry so I can take pictures with that also.

• Subscriber

I'm hoping you will be able to take some pictures......and tell us aaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll about it...and then I'll feel I'm almost there....grin.gif

60487 - I gotta remember to borrow my daughter's camera....  can't take in mine (SLR) and my little one is screwed up...  thanks for reminding me!

• Subscriber

60488 - Yes, Kert, I am going on holiday to Ireland. I'm also going to England to visit Zhivvy. That will be an experience I'm sure I won't forget!

• Subscriber

60489 - my ankle brace is on my list of things to pack. I don't want to break anything this time either. A trip to the emergency room is not my idea of a fun way to cap off the night, lol!

• Subscriber

Sounds great Jen, i'm sure it will be amazing trip, even without u2-show!!

Btw I couldn't take any pics in Helsinki last year... I had my camera and a good spot but when they came close to me, I just jumped and screamed.. so no pics....frown.gif couldn't concencrate on my camera at all...

Archived