• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

So it's about 5 am here... I have to go to work and wake up about 6am, so if there is a live feed I might have a little time to listen, but I guess we will not have a feed...? Maybe I will check in the morning, just in case!!!

9pm with you...wish it was that time here.....if it is 3am here..I could have problems...

But bye for now Nikki, it was really lovely having you around, hope seeing you again soon and hope your cold gets better sooooooooooon...Take care...smile.gif

• Subscriber

60497 - so nice to catch up with you girls today! but now I gotta go.... maybe see you in the live thread?? even tho it is the middle of the night for most!

bye!

• Subscriber

hello again, past-dinner hello this timeohwell.gif

glad to hear you still in contact with janette, jenny. i think bout her every day, hoping she's back. i'm sorry she wont be goin to show. think it would have cheered her up and encouraged her. but please tell her we all care and she'll be very welcome when she comes back.
dates are really freaking out in this thread!
and your love sounds a lot like mine, nikki. he's a big fan, much bigger than he'll ever admit. someday, when we are watching dvd or listening to cd together he gets really honest and confirms how much he loves them, but then he says: i cant always just admit that, cause he's my biggest rival...

Kert......Well it's just you and me, and your going soon...Yes there is little chance of me being around, as I also get up a 6am... frown.gif Bye for now . May see you later, if not have a good day tomorrow, catch up with you soon.happy.gif