• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

58202 - one Guinness besides me, three more waiting in the fridge, don't have to go to work tomorrow so I'm happy, even more if there is a live feed

That would help me stay up till end...happy.gif

58205 - 2nd feed is off and I'm on the third Guinness and fading, my bed is calling ( well not so much I can hear the loud snoring)  I will sleep good tonight, I guess I should of wished for a live feed for the hole concert, must make my wishes more specific next time.

• Subscriber

58206 - Feed was off and on, but seemed better towards the end. I was crying my eyes out listening to WOWY. God I love them so much!!!!! No wine or Guinness here, got a headache and feel kinda crappy. But had a Coke and going to make a veggie burger for a late dinner.

• Subscriber

58205 - 2nd feed is off and I'm on the third Guinness and fading, my bed is calling ( well not so much I can hear the loud snoring)  I will sleep good tonight, I guess I should of wished for a live feed for the hole concert, must make my wishes more specific next time.

lol

Im going too , listen to radio now , bye bye :o) xxxx oooo

They sounded good tonight , even Bono's voice sounded crisp tonight...

Patti...it's time I was in bed..being it's 4.06am  omg...Have a good rest of day and see to tomorrow/today..

Night night from me.tired.gif  and many seeeeeeeeeeeeeet dreams..wink.gif