More counting.........part 1000!!!!

• Subscriber

How are you Patti? Hope everything is well!! Lots of things happening here...good and bad and mood has been some kind of rollercoaster lately... feels like the whole spingtime has been ups and downs... but that's life I guess!!!

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

60640 - hello all!!!

Patti - i have a bag thing too! not as bad as I used t be though! I have a gorgeous Gucci weekend bag - it is heavenly (ebay old season bargain!) and when i was in China I managed to get a beautiful Prada messenger bag for about a 10th of the price as over here - when my daughter was born i used it as her changing bag - the poshest baby around lol!!! I hope that you get yours sent from ebay soon!

Now all i need is a pair of Louboutins lol!

And Hi Kert - hope that all ends up being less of a rollercoaster for you soon xxx

• Subscriber

Hi Zhiv, thankssmile.gif

Oh yes purses/bags are dangerous!!!! And I love havaianas too... went to Brasil last year and thought that I'll by dozen pairs of them, but they were not as cheap as I had thought... so had to settle for only three pairs...happy.gif

• Subscriber

60641 - I want my Bono bag!!! LOL I have a real Louis, but its a teeny one, I believe its just a makeup bag. Jennifer borrowed it a few years ago and broke the strap, grr. A dear friend gave me a Dolce and Gabbana bag last year for my birthday, its just gorgeous. Some people that were my neighbours were selling it at a garage sale, it still had the tags on it (they sell things to raise money for people in Mexico). I fell in love with it, but couldn't afford it. My friend was there and she said "well I am going to buy it". I was sad, but happy for her. Then she said "your birthday is next month, do you want me to give it to you now or keep it for your birthday?" I was thrilled!!!! I bought a Fendi knockoff at a second hand store a month or so ago. It looks real to me, lol.

• Subscriber

60645 - Hugs Kert, things will get better hun! My life has been a roller coaster too of late.

I love shoes, but damn arthritis, I can't wear nice ones anymore. But I can wear flip-flops!!!!

• Subscriber

60646 (edited, lol)

Hi Maggie, thanks, I'm sure they will. Nothing really serious, sometimes just everything feels difficult.

How was your day?

Did anyone stay awake last night? Was there a feed...? I guess not? Have to check the live thread!

• Subscriber

I love shoes too!!! Luckily my foot is quite big and that's why all the beautiful and feminine shoes are not so beautiful any more when I take my size... they look more like a canoe... I'm sure it has saved me from bankrupty!!happy.gif

Hope you had a nice birthday party Patti, was your mum happy?