More counting.........part 1000!!!!

• Subscriber

60649 - yes i am and still loving it!!! So much fun!!! going about 3 or 4 times a week now!

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

Nikki..Sorry I ment to ask you how you are...blue_butterfly.gif..With rushing  from kitchen to lounge.....

Dinner is ready...so will go now ...but ...I'LL BE BACK..pimp.gif

• Subscriber

60650 enjoy dinner Sue.... That is so great Zhiv... I make it to the gym about that often, but swim about once a week after doing elliptical and a few weights. But it is always so sad how quick you lose those fitness gains when you are sick!! Not fair, really.... It takes so much work, then goes away tooo fast!

• Subscriber

60652 - Hi Sue, Nikki, Zhiv and Maggie! I am back. Some workers are coming to look at all the attics in the townhouses to make sure they are not leaking or anything, so I had to bring Tyler back here for the day so they can check it out. Its gorgeous outside, finally some sun! Watching Jimmy Neutron and eating ripple chips (crisps)!!!

• Subscriber

60653 - hello again!!!! eaten and stuffed, need to ring my friend to get another friend's number - see you all in a bit!

• Subscriber

60655 Must have missed you all , its 4.01am here , i've woken up again , and heard thumping from somebody running outside, sheesh dont people sleep anymore...........................seems quiet in here :o/ perhaps I should go back to bed and come in later xxxx oooo