More counting.........part 1000!!!!

A little bit of live thread, from some kind person..but it was a bit hit and miss at times....lot of the time.. It would be amazing a group of us under the same roof all round a lap top...MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmhappy.gif Glad you had a good weekend. Been out a bit myself..Bluebells are out and smell lovely..I have been a bad girl..bought a blind for the kitchen and put it up last night...some new drinking glasses...and bad bit bought myself a pair of new earrings and something from Edun...Wait for postman in next couple of days...embarassed.gifeyes.gif...If this makes sense, with Hannah asking if she can turn off the cd over and cover again..WEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

58228 - Hi Maggie, Sue and Kerttuli! Hope you feel better Maggie!!! I had a better sleep last night, not as sore. Damn arthritis and fibromyalgia! Wish it was sunny here, we got 2 days of sun for the week so I guess I can't complain, lol.

• Subscriber

Sounds good Sue, the shopping I mean!!! You've have had some quality time for yourself, don't blame yourselfsmile.gif

Hi Patti, good to hear that you've had a better night... fibromyalgia must be very painfulfrown.giffrown.gif

So we had a beautiful weekend, but on next week : more snow or at least sleet again... cry.gif

• Subscriber

58232 - Good for you Sue, we all need to treat ourselves!!! I plan on doing a bit of shopping today before I pick up Jennifer from the ferry terminal. Don't have much money, but I can't go to the city without getting something, lol.

Thanks Sue and Kert for the wishes!!!! We have had the worst winter/spring here, yuck!!! But I am sure that come July and August I will be complaining about how damn hot it is!!!

How long do you have snow for...or is that a silly question? OK! its gone 7.00pm and I have not had anything to eat yet....so I need make my way to the kitchen and put something together, BIG question is WHAT?  See you in a short while.wink.gif

• Subscriber

58234 - Hope you find something yummy to eat Sue! I will be going out for dinner as I am going to the city this evening. Not sure though, mom will be with me and she is the most boring eater in the history of the world, next yo Jennifer, lol.

Wow, hope you don't get snow or sleet Kert! We has a bit of sleet last week, but didn't last. We are the warmest part of Canada with a Mediterranean climate, but with El Nino its been crazy for weather!

See you soon Sue!!!!

• Subscriber

We shouldn't have snow any more, but the winter has been expectionally cold, long and snowy this year!!! Luckily the snow has been melting pretty fast in this week... hopefully it will be gone before May!!!

Have a nice dinner Sue, hope you'll find something good to eat. I was lazy and just warmed up some pasta from yesterday... (and also ate some chocolate pie... but it was the last slice, so I can start healthier life tomorrow, lol)

• Subscriber

58236 - my dinner is coming from the other end of the phone lol!

can't be bothered with cooking (see modd thread - not in a good one!)

• Subscriber

58237 - Sounds good Kert! I had a chocolate brownie tart last night and one for breakfast. I am so bad but sometimes we just gotta do it!!!

What did you order Zhiv? Something yummy I hope!

Francis Q. Kittycat is snuggled next to me and we are watching the Vertigo concert and tv is crap today!!!!!