Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

60753 - I have to go, Dinner to eat and get some clothes ready for tomorrow, and stay in the good books. Always nice chatting Zivvy. 

60754 - you too!!! and bed for me i think 12:40am and up at 7!

night xxx

60755 Well I couldnt make arrangements today obviously because my head feels strange from these tablets , but i'll be ok , hope everyone is well , I kinda miss you all , hopefully we get to chat soon , Im going , but have got the radio on and will be relaxing , cant drink either doesnt mix with my tabs for the moment , maybe when I get used to them lol xxxx oooo

60756 - morning all!!! Insomnia is hitting me bad at the moment, Was almost 3 before i went to sleep this morning - was up at 7 and supposed to go swimming but for the first time ever I just couldn't do it. Came home instead and went back to bed for an hour - so feeling slightly better.

60757.......hi morning ladies......for two days in a row I've gonne to bed at 12.......and surprise...I'm not as tired !!

60758 - wow that is good Polly! i need to try that!

60760 - thanks, but won't work ever!

60756 - morning all!!! Insomnia is hitting me bad at the moment, Was almost 3 before i went to sleep this morning - was up at 7 and supposed to go swimming but for the first time ever I just couldn't do it. Came home instead and went back to bed for an hour - so feeling slightly better.
60761 Aw thats no good , hope you snap out of that..

I've just woken up , still feel tired , but got radio on now so will go to bed and listen to the radio , hopefully love to hear U2 :o) seeyou all in the morning xxxx oooo

607652 - get it every so often 123, hopefully only short term this time.