Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

60793 Goodmorning all , hope you all had a nice day , I just woke up and knows I had a dream I think of a man but I cant remember what lol head heavy with medication , so hows everyone ? Im good , I know my mum is dreaming alot , at least she remember lol..Well since no-one is around think I'll put radio on and make a cup of tea..

60794 - hello seems like all has gone!

60795........I'm here, was gonna talk to my parents......but there was no sound..i.e. I couldn't hear them.....They're back in Iceland.

60796 - where have they been Polly? pity that you couldn't get to talk to them

60797...they've been in the States for almost two months....visiting my brother and his family.

60798 - hope they all had fun!

60799......they did...they always go there this time of the year for two months.

60800 - nice for them all! do you ever go at the same time?

60800...we did once for maybe twelve years for Christmas....i.e. me, my sister and my parents.......but since that I've been there maybe two times alone....last time i was there was Christmas three years ago......They moved to Memphis four years ago from St.Louis. so it was my first time in Memphis.....I'd love to visit them again...just have to find the time......

60801 - time is the problem - especially seeing that you need to travel for so long to get there you can't ust stay for a short time