Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

60812 - that's the way win, win,win. I remember here a few years back with sens mile the city gets soo exited. You should get tickets for the final. It would be pretty close to a concert(not that I would know) loud factor I gets crazy in the arena. Nigh 123

60813 - Bye 123, take care hun! xxoo

Its insane how us Canadians get with our hockey! I would love to get tickets for the final, but its almost impossible to get tickets for Canuck games. They are very expensive, but more for the playoffs and have to get them through re-sales. I live on Vancouver Island, near Victoria, so its the cost of taking the ferry and having to stay overnight as they stop running in the evening. But I would give anything to go!!!!!

60814 - to bad they don't have pre sale codes. Might of just picked up some TOR tickets :). Thanks to Kijiji. Second try last person sold them on eBay. Fingers crossed like I dont need more tickets. But it's U2. I have to go. Have a good night Patti, it's bed time for me.

60815 - That's awesome you are going to Toronto! Are they GA tix or seats?

60816 - a quick good morning - off to drop of the trouble at school lol!

60817 - Good morning Zhivvy!!! I am off to bed late here, almost 1:30 am, ugh. Day off school tomorrow so I can sleep in a little, but Jennifer has a luncheon for the ambassador pageant, so I am driving girls around and picking up mum and a friend. So much for resting, lol. I gotta dress up for this lunch, usually I just drop the girls off at the events. Have a great day!!!!

60818 - have fun at the event Patti that sounds good!

60819 - Thanks Zhivvy, I will! I will make sure to put some pictures on Facebook.

60820 - that would be nice to see!!!