Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

60772 - Hi Nikki, Sue, Maggie and Anj! Hope everyone is having a good Sunday! Thanks for the kind words everyone!! So glad you are feeling better Nikki!!!!!!!

60773-good afternoon,anyone around,smile.gif

60775-hi patti,i,m good thanks,sorry to hear about your friend,(sending a BIG hug for you)smile.gif

Hello Caz and Patti...Hope both of you are well, and have had a good weekend...there goes another..frown.gif

So sorry Patti your news, so sad. Caz how's the painting etc going???happy.gif....Change of number...laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

60777-hi sue,i,m good thanks,the painting is getting there,the lounge is almost finished just little bits left to do,then put the furniture back and clean everything,then its just the hall and down the stairs left to do.

how are things with you.

60778 - Its going to look beautiful when its all done Caz! Its a lot of work, good going!

Sue, we are finally here at the same time! Glad you had a good weekend!!!

60779-i hope so it all needed doing really bed as it,s been left for afew years.ive got to go for abit .see you all later.xx

Sounds you are working VERY hard and when it's all done...which room would you like to start with in my place?

I was hoping some one would be here early today..so I would escape from all the thing I should be doing...but NO...so.....I have cleaned all I needed all the rooms in the place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, plus three loads of washing... not sure if it's windy your way, but boy it's wild and windy, so all washing is dry and I've ironed, and now sitting here with a cup of green tea and a scone....happy.gif

60779 - You are too busy Sue, its the weekend, you are supposed to relax!!!! Its a long weekend here, Queen Victoria Day, so tomorrow I finally get to relax. Its been a crazy weekend here.