• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

60791 - Hugs Kert, backs are so tricky, hope it feels better !!! Sue, teenage girls I tell ya! This whole motherhood thing is crazy. Nothing is ever good enough for my niece, she treats me like crap and does nothing to help and everything is my fault. Many nights I sit and cry.

What are you doing for your summer holidays Kert

Sorry I'm going to leave for a while..... sit on the sofa, watch the news and take in the phone call... may PM you later......need some time to think....

• Subscriber

Oh dear, I really feel I couldn't manage with a child... I can only imagine how difficult it can be. I really wish they realise very soon how much you both have done for them and start to show some respect and gratefulness. It must require a lot but I'm sure you'll have the wisdom and strenght to deal with all the difficult situations.. And hope you can get some help too, when it's getting too hard to handle everything alone.

I'm going to Greek on summer holidaysmile.gif then helping my friends with their wedding, I'm the bridesmaid. Going to see visit my parents and brother too.. and just relaxing!!

• Subscriber

Sorry Kert...sorry your back is no better...maybe a man should come over and give it a gentle rub.wink.gif

It would be the high point of my weekend!!!laugh.giflaugh.gif (unfortunately, it's not very likely to happen....indifferent.gif)

• Subscriber

60795 - I always wanted children so badly, but it never happened for me. Then at the end of August my niece came to live with me, so its been a big adjustment. I always seem to be babysitting someone`s children. I do love them, but ......

Greece, that sounds wonderful Kert!!!!! And a wedding too, how nice! A cousin of mine is having his wedding in Greece next week, my aunt is going and I can`t wait to see the pictures. One day I will get to Europe! It will be nice to see your family and best of all, RELAX!!!

• Subscriber

Yes I'm very excited about the Greece!! We are going to a very small village called Kefalonia so all you can do there is eat, sleep, have some drinks, lie on a sun chair and swimhappy.gif

And about children... ten years ago I was sure that when I'm 30 i have family and kids etc... but the years just go by so fast... life doesn't always go like you've planned!!! But I really really appreciate your desicion, how you took your niece to live with you, hopefully she would understand and respect it too!!

• Subscriber

60797- Can`t wait to see all your pictures, it sounds like a wonderful village!

Someone told me that I was never blessed to have children of my own, but I was blessed to have so many children in my life and that I made a difference in their lives. So that made me feel very good!

Trying to get some housework done, its a disaster here! I think the end of the world happened in my townhouse from all the mess, lol.