Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

60241 - back from my travels to Denver and Salt Lake City...now waiting for Anaheim!

Hi Jen! Oh you are having amazing U2-weeks!!! I'm happy for you!! Your pics are so great, thanks for sharing them! So Anaheim shows are next week, aren't they...?

60243 - Hi Kert! Anaheim is not for a couple more weeks. I'll get to see the show from a different perspective. I've got seats for both of those shows. I think it will be nice to see it from a little further away.

So you have a little bit time to calm down before Anaheim.. smile.gif 
I've been on three shows, once on inner circle, once on red zone and once on seats... the stage looks amazing from seats, I think it's great to see the show from that perspective too!! Are you going to see Nikki in Anaheim too?

60245 - When all is said and done, I will have seen 5 shows. Once from the inner circle, twice from outside the circle (once at front rail), and twice from seats. I am planning to see Nikki in Anaheim. Maggie also said she is going, so the plan is to see her also.

After Anaheim, next up is my trip to Ireland and my visit to Zhivvy. It's an exciting year for me!

Wow, very exciting and amazing year for you indeed!!happy.gif lots of travelling, seeing U2-shows and "U2-friends", that's so great!

I just checked the cake competition thread... the cakes looks so goodtongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

60247 - I haven't been in there yet. It started around the same time I was leaving for Denver. I'm going to go check it out now.

60230 - Hmmm, I had posted and it disappeared. Gremlins again!!!!

Its sunny and warm, yeah! 12:30 pm and not dressed yet, lol. I did drive my niece and her friend to the community hall for some pageant practice so I have done something. Nice to just relax, awwww!

Off to shower soon, then visit my mum for a bit.

Mmmmm, chocolate ice cream Kert!!!

Relaxing is sooo nice Patti....smile.gif i've done it about nine days, lol.
Hope your mum is feeling better!!

I'm off to bed... have to wake up early tomorrow.indifferent.gif

Good day / good night everyone, see you tomorrow/later again!

60248 - UGH!!! My posts are coming up so late for some reason!