Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

60259 - i wouldn't have done without sleep! it had better be worth it - and still haven't gone and got my glasses lol!

60261 - lol!!! I do have the patience of a saint LMAO!

60262 I have to go for about 15mins and do some dishes , brb hopefully for a live feed :o)

OK!!! Zhivvy we will see how long I last..laugh.gif...So what should I be on, for a fun....live get to gether.....happy.gif

60364 Sure would love a drink' but my head is dancing around at the moment :o( If I remember correctly we could expect a different consequence :o(

60365 Well that was a brilliant live feed , I have to go have lunch now but be listening to the radio :o) and at 4 I have to take my dog to the vet , so see you all tonight , if im ok and not tired , sweet dreams xxxx oooo

60366 - Hello everyone, I am off to bed. Missed the feed from Winnipeg, ugh. Had to take my niece for a driving lesson and do some typing for her. But that's ok, I will check out YouTube! Hope everyone is good and will cya all tomorrow! Hugs!!!!!

Hello...after maybe 2 hours shut eye I'm sitting here...not sure how much I will be able to think/do today.....head still full of couple of hours back fun time..then when I did come in lounge with large mug of coffee and toast...put TV on to U2 Vertigo.....Good way to start the day.......second time round...laugh.gif