More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Zhivvy

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

58189 I'm ok thanx, how bout you? Am just about to start a big print job which will probably mean my mood will get worsen when all the pages go out of synch as usual....calm calm....LOL

S'posed to get really warm and sunny here this arvo so hoping to get into the garden and sun myself or a while!
  • Subscriber

58190 - i am good but tired - need a nap i think lol!

And for the print job - big deep breaths and think calm!

And afternoon in the garden -sounding nice :))

• Subscriber

58191 - trying to get an apointment for waxing before saturday - hate having to pay for pain lol!

• Subscriber

58193 - winter is fine and can get away with it but with all this swimming and stuff i am scaring people!

• Subscriber

58193 print job already trying my patience, first it's imagining a paper jam but won't let me reset in a hurry now it has just stopped printing midway through the job, i have no idea why - it has a mind of its own!! mad.gifI can see it's gonna be one of those mornings!

• Subscriber

58194 I know what you mean about scary hairy, I have a physio exercise class, with my legs being in tights or trousers all the time at the moment I completely forgot about the jungle growth, I was in the class yesterday thinking Mr Physio please don't come over and start helping me move my legs more, you'll see all the hair!!!

• Subscriber

58195 - i hate printers! mine helped me out by just stopping completely!

and i hope that you didn't scare mr physio too much!

• Subscriber

hi girls! i'm awake!! lol. but i did enjoy the good long sleep. wasnt that good, tho, cause i woke myself up coughing a couple of times and had to wake lena at 7. but i feel less tired now, still snotty and headachefrown.giffrown.gif

weather lloks good from where i'm lying!

Archived