Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

60505-i know what you mean i,ve been sad this whole tour as i,ve missed it all,haven,t benn able to get any of the live feeds or anything,but like you happy for all those who have been and are going o the shows,i,ve had this week off,and it,s been so nice just doing what i want,i had family visit in the week and that was nice,but now i,ve only got tomorrow and then back to work on monday,frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

Are you getting up for this show??? I plan to I think..The other week by the time show finish I went to bed at 5:30am...with wine and pizza inside me...This show starts at 5:00am...at the moment I plan to be up 4:30/5:00am.. with LARGE pot of coffee and plate of toast at my side..laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

60507-i would like to get up and have a listen,but i,ve never managed to get the live feeds,not sure if,it,s for paid members only,as i,m still a free member at the mo,indifferent.gifindifferent.gif

60508-me thinks it,s time for something to eat,so will say bye for now,see you later.

Hi Caz and Sue, I know I've missed you both, but hope you are enjoying the weekend.

I plan to go to bed about midnight and get up at 5am, same as you Sue, large cup of coffee will be needed.

I hope there is a live feed!

Have to go to..Morrisons...not wish.... but needs some bits..mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Hello Maggie..Had just edit and change number again..laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

So how are you????????????????

60512 - Hi Sue, Caz, Nikki and Maggie!

Yes Nikki, finally getting Spring. We get basically the same weather as Seattle as its already warm and sunny at 9 am, woot!!!! Damn, I am sooo close to Seattle and not going!!! I could always hop in the truck, drive for 2 hours, take the ferry for another 2, then another 2 of driving and I would be there in time for the show, lol. HAVE A GREAT TIME NIKKI!!!!!!