Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

[quote name='suee wrote:

suee']60401....

rolleyes.gif

Well I'm here, and everyone is not....sun is shining here so I guess alot of you are maybe making the most of the sun and maybe a Pimms evening.....I would enjoy a jug of Pimms....It's Pimms 0'clock
smile.gif

Pimms_jug.jpg

60577  Just keep looking at this....this time tomorrow.AH!wink.gif PATTI..wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

60578 - Thanks Sue!!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Trying to post the pics of my cake, not working!!!!!  

Spicy told me comp finishs tomorrow....so unless I rush something tomorrow...will make do looking at ALL the AMAZING cake pictures...ALL ARE A1..thumbsup.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

60580 - Did mine yesterday, my niece helped me. We all had a piece last night, it was good!!! Mine does not look good, but had so much fun making it. There is a clue on the cake as to what song it is and my mom got it right away!!!

Just looked, are you still having problems?  Will look again later.. Said you had a piece last night...any left?

Would love a small bit if you can spare a piece.. Boy I'm hungry...will go off for and make something to eat..

Catch you later...bye..

60582 - Going to try in awhile and post it again. Sure Sue, there is lots left I will send it to you! I would share it if I could my friend!!!!!! I don't need to eat anymore, have been gaining again, ugh, trying to lose a bit for my trip.

Have a good dinner!!!

Hi all!! Pimms looks soooo good and refreshing!

Just came home from cycling, first time this summer!! I've been too lazy to take my bike out of storage... But it was so nice, beautiful summer evening, sun was shining etc... I'll probably start cycling to my workplace too!

Patti your cake looks delicious too!! I've had a little hangover today... have eaten the all day, salty and sweet in turn... now it could be time for a slice of caketongue.gif

60585 - Good for you Kert! How was your birthday? Sounds like the hen party was lots of fun!!! The cake was good, but so much left over, lol.

Can't wait to try my first Pimms!!!

Hi Patti! I didn't have any special birtday party, I had to work and then make preparations for the hen party... But I got lots of messages and birthday wishes and that was nice, so thanks for the congrats!

I can help you with the cake... will start a healthier life tomorrow!! tongue.gif

I have never tried Pimms but I feel like I have to, because everyone is talking about the Pimms... so I want to taste the famous PImms too!!!happy.gif

60587-hi kert hi patti,smile.gifsmile.gif