Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

58339 - hey Polly!!! great being boss free!!! I am just waking up slowly. And then i need to drop Eleanor at her friend's. And then checking my cousins thesis - i just need her to send it me in a different format so i can edit it!

and the sun is shining!!! yeah!

58341 - hi Polly. It is psycology based as that is what her degree is and sleep patterns etc and if the sleep patterns relate to personality types and anxiety levels. All sounds too confusing for me - but very interesting. I am only proof reading it for the structure - spelling, grammar etc... have no idea with the contents!

Maybe she couldhave added a few paragraphs of whether counting in the Zoo causes sleep deprevation!

58342....Sound interesting.......The sleeping pattern of various members in the Zoo sure is something to check on !!

58343 - well i filled in a questionnairefor the research so there is one zoo person in there to mess up all the plans lol!

58345 - :))) ok have to go and take Eleanor to her friend's now - be back in a little while lol!

58346-good morning anyone around,just popped in to say hi before i go and have my hair cut,happy.gif