More counting.........part 1000!!!!

• Subscriber

60714 - night Johanna

Yes polly we have a new counter yeah!!!!

off to bed myself now!!! goodnight xxx

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

60718 - Hello all, almost time for most of you to wake up! Busy day here, but a good day!! Took mom to the city for her appointment, did some shopping, but a gorgeous new bra, and then home for a function for my niece's pageant. She did excellent with her speech and looked so beautiful!!!!!

• Subscriber

60719 Hello patti , nice to see you , she sounds exquistly' attractive ,to speak honestly.. I find' my own daughter very attractive too , feel sorry for her dad , wish he was Bono' , cause then she'd be right in her element , she's such a exquisit indulging soul I cant financially keep up with her , I try to:o/ Only' if I could be that young again, well the confidence I had back then was scarey , she's 17..

• Subscriber

60720 Think I will' or should tell' her and her man' to get a job and leave' me be , politely' , but I love them and I' feel its my responsibilty to take care of them , I guess thats love , and Im always' to nice' , it my problem' :o/

• Subscriber

hi everyone! how are you all doin? we 're getting more rain today, and yes i hate it! even after the very warm 2 months we had, i want more!!!!

people keep complaining bout the grass. cause the grass needs to be green!! omg!! come on, you all travel to spain, turkey, egypt, tunis, italy... the grass isnt that green over there is it??? 3 of those countries have more deserts then grass!! so enough with the grass! and the farmers? the poor farmers?? they will found soemthing else to complain bout. they had plenty strawberries this year cause of the warm spring. you think they're happy with a good harvest??? no! they complain, cause the price they get for them was too low.... and now they say it s too dry for other crops.... eyes.gifeyes.gif

sun just come back!!! 
  • Subscriber

i appologise, i wasnt in much lately, and now i start yelling and get winded up bout something you all have nothing to do with.

so again: hows everyone doin? i'm fine.