More counting.........part 1000!!!!

• Subscriber

60734 - I am good Polly, how are you? A quiet day for me, yeah!!!! Its a crazy week with my niece's ambassador pageant so I may not be around much later in the week.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Polly and sorry the  weather is not good your way... Sun came out and showed it's self......done three loads of washing and how have a basket of ironing...

Patti...How's your crazy week going? How's your mum... Dont forget to put some time in for you!

• Subscriber

60736 - Hi Sue, how are you doing? Crazy week going good, I can relax this morning for a few hours, just playing on the computer and enjoying coffee. Then some housework and a meeting tonight, so its an easy day! My niece's mom is in town for the week, trying to act like the perfect mother. Grrr, she is such a cow!!!! My mum is doing good, thanks for asking Sue! Took her for some needles in her back yesterday, ouch, for her arthritis. We were in the city for this, had a nice lunch and did some shopping. She rented one of those scooters in the mall for older/disabled persons. She took out a big display of clothes in Sears and knocked over a bunch of shoe boxes in a shoe store, I am still laughing it was so funny!!!!

60736 - Hi Sue, how are you doing? Crazy week going good, I can relax this morning for a few hours, just playing on the computer and enjoying coffee. Then some housework and a meeting tonight, so its an easy day! My niece's mom is in town for the week, trying to act like the perfect mother. Grrr, she is such a cow!!!! My mum is doing good, thanks for asking Sue! Took her for some needles in her back yesterday, ouch, for her arthritis. We were in the city for this, had a nice lunch and did some shopping. She rented one of those scooters in the mall for older/disabled persons. She took out a big display of clothes in Sears and knocked over a bunch of shoe boxes in a shoe store, I am still laughing it was so funny!!!!

Got half way down the above... and started laughing about your mum with scooter...then felt bad.....saw you said you laughed...so I guess it's alright for me to laugh..roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Daughter not feeling well today...been on the sofa all day...sleeping on and off.

I have to go for a while..catch up with later..see you wink.gif

• Subscriber

60737.....We had to shut down the system......the printer wasn't working.....but now I'm back..and on my way home......see you later. It's gonna be thunderstorm tonight too, so I guess the computer will be off.

....and hokus pokus...the sun is shining !!

• Subscriber

Hi all! Hope everyone is fine.

I had a good day... after all... just so fed up with my work... I just wrote an job application, I'm looking for a new job (oh have been doing it for about five years...), don't want to get a burn out before I'm 35.

After work I cyckled a long round along sea side, saw lots of beautiful things, baby ducks, green nature, sunshine... and life is a lot better again smile.gif