More counting.........part 1000!!!!

• Subscriber

60753 - no gatwick! but as i said we get the whole day there flying at that time!! And i can sleep for the three and half hour flight!!! I am flying out with 2 friends - one who i met when i worked there and we haven't been there together dince 1998!!! And her mate who goes there on hols with her now!!! Going to be a great three nights!

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

60753 - no gatwick! but as i said we get the whole day there flying at that time!! And i can sleep for the three and half hour flight!!! I am flying out with 2 friends - one who i met when i worked there and we haven't been there together dince 1998!!! And her mate who goes there on hols with her now!!! Going to be a great three nights!

• Subscriber

60752 - Hi everyone!!! Sounds like you had a great day with the kiddies!!!! I had a tooth fall out this morning, ouch! It was a broken one and had a root canal and was rebuilt. The dentist couldn't believe it fell out! So just had x-rays and he filed it down and will pull it out in a couple weeks along with another, then give me a partial plate. I haven't had dental coverage for years and its so expensive couldn't afford to get them fixed.

• Subscriber

60755 - i am at the dentixst next week - hope all is good lol!!!

And Patti - before I forget please don't mention me going to greece on FB as my greek friends don't know I am going it is a surprise!!

and Caz - get yourself on FB!!!!

60757 - ups is so buisy I'm being nosy the lady in fron is sending a package to victoria dam postal strike. Letting some of my babies go byebye Baltimore tix I will miss you:(.

• Subscriber

60757 - just one or two lol!!

but off now as alarm is set for the show in the morning at 4:30am so need to get some sleep!!!

Catch you later xxx