Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

60767 - Hi Cash, you are up late? Working or did you listen to the show? No, Canucks in 6!!! I miss tomorrow's and Fridays games so they can wait til game 6 to win it all!!! I am so bad, lol.

60767 - Hi Cash, you are up late? Working or did you listen to the show? No, Canucks in 6!!! I miss tomorrow's and Fridays games so they can wait til game 6 to win it all!!! I am so bad, lol.

60768 - this is too late U2 will be the death of me. Ok canuks in 6 but they better win. night

60769 - Its a decent time for me, so I am lucky Cash. Ohhh, do I ever feel old. Entertainment Tonight was talking about the Go-Gos on tour and its the 30th anniversary of their album "Beauty and the Beat". I bought that when it came out, ugh!!!! LOL

60770.......Boss free rest of the day....he's playing golf !! So where are you....asleep ??

No..just back from town... here with a cuppa..

60763-Hello everybody. I'm just in for a short hello. Better get some sleep since I plan to follow the show in Oakland, 6 am, in the live thread. Good night and see you!

60773Not sure if you are still around, seen you here before....but... HELLO...happy.gif

60774........just wondering....why do people start to count ????

So your back again...yes I need add number before, but neede to rush here before to go again..laugh.gif

60777....Oops didn't notice...not like me.....made me even count wrong. lol