Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Hello Patti....hows the teeth....daughter, she's on sofa, making sounds...it's the keys I'm really bad with.....and dusters...laugh.gif

60814-sounds painfull,i,m ok with mine at the mo,thankfully.it costs so much money to get anything done,

OH!...Caz, read your mood thread, my repy no help, and your next mood comment..eek.gif...MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

60815 - I know, its insane!!!! All health care is free, except for your teeth and your eyes, makes no sense!

60816-it,s the same here,all free apart from teeth and eyes,i agree no sense at all,everything should be free for everyone.unless you choose to pay for private.

Eyes and teeth are part of your health SSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it's all wrong to me!

60819 - Exactly!!!!! There are two levels of disability here, one pays for dental, eyecare, prescription drugs. The other does not and that is the one I got approved for.

Anyone find my mobile phone yet? The ringer is off so I can't even call it to see where it is.

60818-well i better go and see if theres anything in the freezer for tea,see you later,xx

Caz was thinking myself what the hell am I going to put together....sometime would love someone to say.....sit down and I'll make dinner...have a glass of wine...