• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

60822 - I think someone already had some wine, lol. Wouldn't that be nice to have dinner made Sue? Sit down, here is some wine, I will make a lovely dinner. We can dream. At least the jerk would do that for me sometimes, lol.

You know I really enjoy cooking..(maybe more enjoyed )...but when it's either, don't like...is that it....there's nothing nice to eat......well I go off the idea....

Change of subject......Have you seen the video.. (on categories ) U2 360..Lego...Sunday Bloody Sunday.. From 1973.if not....you might enjoy it...well did...and made me smile...go on have a look..happy.gif

• Subscriber

60823 - Found my phone, it was in the bathroom! I scooped it up with my makeup. My head is fuzzy this morning, you would think I was drinking last night!!!

• Subscriber

60826 - Yes I better do that Sue so I don't lose it again!!! So busy this week my mind is in a million places, lol. I will check out the Lego video, thanks! Was looking at a bunch the other day with the 10 year old I babysit.

I enjoy cooking too, but just not into it lately and my niece is such a picky eater. There will be some people from out of town here on the weekend for my niece's parade and the crowing of the winners, so I think I will bake some muffins and cookies. Did you read my post in the mood thread?????

Yes I did...It does seem  not right you having to go on with that...all in all they are very lucky..Count to 10 or maybe 100 !

MMMMMMMMMmmmm  muffin and cookies...

I'm going off line for a while...need think about some foodfrown.gif watch news...frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif