Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Evening all!! Just came home from outdoor swimming pool...smile.gif

Don't know what to think about the dance/club album... I'm open for everything but on the other hand I'm a little (read=very) suspicious.... eyes.gif

60792....It's so HOT in here so you might think BONO was in the house !!

Lol... so I guess he visited here too!!! And tomorrow it's going to be even HOTTER!!laugh.gif

60833 - Hi kert!!!! Wonder if B-man was in the house???? How was swimming, sounds nice! Its hot here today, but the river and lake are not yet warmed up enough to swim in.

Hi Patti! I was talkin on phone and seems that you just left...frown.gif
Swimming was so nice! First two hours relaxing and then 45 mins water running!! Swimming is so much more fun outside, than in swimming hall!

60835 - Sounds like a great time Kert!!!! Trying to clean up in here and I will have some company over the weekend. Not doing too good at it, lol.

60836-hello again,i,m back,all fed and watered,lolroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

You're back Patti!!! I should clean too but I just can't...too lazy! I'm explaining to myself that I'll clean when the weather is cold and rainy again... and that will probably be next week, unfortunately!

When is Jennifer's beauty pageant? She looks very pretty! Is it a competition or some kind of parade....? Good luck for her anyway!smile.gif

Hi Caz, how are you? Stillmad.gifmad.gif because of the mess..? Or is it cleaned already?smile.gif

60838-hi kert,i,m still abit devil.gif and yes the mess is still there,i asked him when he got home from work when he is going to move it all and his answer was well i need it all for fishing on sunday.so it looks like it not going to get moved till then,GRRRRRR