Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Hello Pollt...if you are still around.smile.gif

60916 - Sorry for the counting Sue embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif

Everyone sounds like they are doing good!  Get some rest Maggie its almost time and you can`t be sick!!!  Just think, we will be far apart next week but at least in the same time zone!!!!!!

How old is your daughter Sue, my tonsils came out when I was 15.  They had to wait until the swelling went down as I was always getting infection.  Hope she feels better!!!!

60916...I'm still here....and working !!......what have you been up to today ??

60917...hi Patti.......Looks like I have a new name (Pollt). lol

60920 - My niece`s talent show was great last night! All the girls did an excellent job!!

Here is something I thought was very interesting. One of the judges for the pageant is a lady from Ireland who has lived in Canada for a few years. She used to work with the Miss Ireland pageant as a fashion coordinator! And when the judges interviewed the girls in private, she was very impressed with my niece`s red hair and said you must be Irish!!!!

Hello Patti..

At first this morning couldn't work it out....Patti..grin.gif.......roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Daughter is 15 1/2 found she has been smoking the last?????????????mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif...so what can I say...but they think they know better..anyway after doctors...feeling sorry for herself...This is the first time she has been for ages..and it was me that said YOU ARE GOING!!!!!! ( I can count on one hand how many times I have taken her)

..so icecream and soft stuff... which she thinks is thumbsup.gif..but medicine NOT!!!laugh.giffrown.gif

How are you today?

frown.gif So sorry Polly...When I ever I see you here...I feel I have to be very,very quick...before you go...fingers..and brain just not working together..laugh.gif

Day of cleaning , food shopping and paying some bills..LOTS OF FUN..laugh.gif

60922 - Hi Sue, I am good, how are you. Glad you made her go to the doctor!!!!!! Not good that she is smoking, oh no!!!