Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

I was sooo tired today and not at all in a mood to do any kind of exercising - then I just forced myself to go to indoor cycling class. And the first song which was played was Beatiful day... and I knew right away I made a right decicion when i went there!! Felt sooo much better instantly from hearing the first sound of the song... and cycled like crazy!!!happy.gifhappy.gif

58405 - Hi Anj! Hi Kert! How is everyone? I feel better after a shower and I am now eating my spinach pie. It has so much garlic in it, my tongue is on fire!!!!!! But damn is it ever good!

Did you get any more snow/sleet Kert? We had a bit of snow yesterday morning, but it didn't stick. Its so cold right now, usually we get much warmer/nicer weather than this!

Hi Patti!! Neither sleet nor snow, luckily!!! Only sunshine todaysmile.gif... but I'm too afraid to see the forecast... the winter has been way too long here too!!!!

Anj, I haven't been here in couple of days too, so I'm little bit out of what's going on too!! good to hear you've been productive - again!!! You're always so efficientsmile.gif

Spinach pie with garlic - sounds yum!!!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif did you prepare it yourself? I had spinach-tomato-goat cheese-lasagna... also with lots of garlic!!smile.gif

58408 I'm in a strangely efficient mood these days Kerti LOL!laugh.gif I don't know what's come over me, have been trying to get my act together at last I guess!! I did a bit of indoor cycling today in an exercise class too but just a bit - maybe because they only had some uninspiring  middle of the road dreary music on and not Beautiful Day!

Hi Patti, we've had sunshine here recently hurrah but it was chilly today brrrr

58409 we need a recipe thread up here, both those dishes sound delish, love spinach, love goats cheese, love pie love lasagne, love garlic....yumhappy.gif

58410 - i love food lol!

Hello Anj - we are together again for once lol!

How are you my darling - i thought that you had dumped me and ran away :*((((

I'm having efficient days but also very very lazy and tired days - so they are in balance I thing!!!laugh.gif  But I guess that

springsmile.gif might cause some extra energy!!

584114 - I have been swimming today - first time since sat and i am feeling so bouncy and energetic lol!!!