Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

61413 Hi caz and maggie and anybody else , had strange dreams of my family and kris my ex , weird! anyway thought I'd drop in and say hello , but now im going back to bed , nighty night , take care ,

love Caroleen

xxxx oooo

61414-hi 123,hope all is good with you,sleep well,xx

Hello All ....Sun is shining, I have 360 DVD on  "THE UNFORGETTABLE FIRE" and thinking of Glastonbury and all you out there...HAVE a BEAUTIFUL DAY/evening..Many wishes of love to you all..

61416 Hi Maggie and Sue if you're still about..scoffing some Pringles

61417 Hi everyone . . . just a quick hello as have many things to do before we leave for vacation tomorrow . . . don't know why I always wait until the last minute, then feel stressed and rushed, lol!!! What's new with you????

Hello Anjana, if you are still around, not seen you in ages. My daughter has just left a blog under my name  U2 and My Mum...or something like that laugh.gif

61419 hello, anyone about yet? My laptop is misbehaving whirr whirr whirr but I'll try and nip back later, if I miss you, enjoy tonight...I will be bouncing around in my living room!!

Sorry I missed you Sue (didn't we chat yesterday or am I dreaming?! I can't keep up these days!)

61419 hello, anyone about yet? My laptop is misbehaving whirr whirr whirr but I'll try and nip back later, if I miss you, enjoy tonight...I will be bouncing around in my living room!!

Sorry I missed you Sue (didn't we chat yesterday or am I dreaming?! I can't keep up these days!)

Hello Anjana, don't think I was here yesterday.....or was I?roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Anyway how are you.

61420 just have to say  it again U2 were the best I've ever seen them. Can't stop talking about it.