No wife... Check

Wine in the fridge... Check

Munchies... Check

Logged on... Check

Speakers working... Check

Slane Castle playing to warm me up... Check

A big shout out to all the Zootopians... Check

NOW BRING ON THE LIVE FEED :)

58428....Wish I could be around when live feed is on bbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuttttt will be in bed asleep 1.00am/4.00am...tired.giftired.giftired.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gif

58427 - Hi Sue, 8:41 am here! Jennifer off to school, so I get the day to myself!!! I am having coffee too, and another chocolate Easter egg, lol. Crumpets sound good, haven't had them in a long time!!!

58428.....Crumpets and coffee when I get home from work, while I'm on here...having a look around, and once again try and think what to put together for dinner....didn't have fish and chips yesterday..was a good girl, had a cheese and salad sandwich followed with a pear..

OH! PATTI NOT ANOTHER CHOCOLATE EASTER EGG..laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

58430 - Yes, another chocolate egg, lol!!!! I am making shepherd's pie for dinner tonight and baking strawberry/lemon muffins today! Good for you Sue, healthy dinner!!! We had ham and turkey sandwiches for dinner last night from Subway.

I won't be listening to the live feed, I am a poor, lonely, non-subscriber, lol.

58431..MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Strawberry/lemon muffins sounds amazing..one for me please..smile.gif

58434 - Hi Maggie, how are you? Chocolate is my weakness! And potato chips (crisps). I am losing weight and doing very well, dropped two clothes sizes, but those damn chocolate Easter eggs, ugh! And Easter Sunday mom is making a big turkey dinner, so I will have to work extra hard.

58435 - hello all - so excited for tonight!!! and then tomorrow barbara arrives!!

I should be feeling down as looked at our bank account and no money until end of month - but too excited to care!!!

58436 - Hi Zhivvy!!! Very exciting for you that Barbara and her family are visiting, have a wonderful time!!!!! I am broke too, ugh, cutting back so much for U2, the things we do for those boys, I tell ya!!!!!!!

Hopefully I can find a decent feed somewhere tonight!!!

58437 - i am actually relieved that i have no summer shows or i would be sobbing at the moment not being able to afford it all! Only had 4 days work since sept!!! - beginning to really feel it now! but we will survive!

I think Bono should come and pay the maintaince on the 7 year daughter he has sitting with me right now lol!