Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

58439 - Yes, I was relieved last year that the NA shows were postponed. Sad that Bono needed surgery, but I would not have been able to go last year. It costs so much to get off the Island and Canada is such a large country its not cheap to travel. But Edmonton is affordable and only an hour's flight and I am staying with my ex sister-in-law so its all working out.

Yes darnit, he should be paying maintenance, shame on him, lol!!!!

58440 - i need to call him and get that money lol!

And I wonder how many Zootops will be calling in tomorrow lol!

58441 - Yup give him a call, lol. I bet lots of Zootops will. At least its on at a decent time for us.

[quote name='suee wrote:

carriemunky']No kids... Check

No wife... Check

Wine in the fridge... Check

Munchies... Check

Logged on... Check

Speakers working... Check

Slane Castle playing to warm me up... Check

A big shout out to all the Zootopians... Check

NOW BRING ON THE LIVE FEED
:)

58428....Wish I could be around when live feed is on bbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuttttt will be in bed asleep 1.00am/4.00am...tired.giftired.giftired.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gifeyes.gif

Wish I could be around too....I miss the live threads and hearing the feed would be soooo great!!! but I'm too tired, can't stay awake!! Stupid timezones!!eyes.gifeyes.gif

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:

kerttuli']58406

I was sooo tired today and not at all in a mood to do any kind of exercising - then I just forced myself to go to indoor cycling class. And the first song which was played was Beatiful day... and I knew right away I made a right decicion when i went there!! Felt sooo much better instantly from hearing the first sound of the song... and cycled like crazy!!!
happy.gifhappy.gif

58417 isn't that the BEST when that happens??  sad i missed you today Kert!  Hola!!!smile.gif 

Do you have a new puppy??smile.gif

Oh you all lucky ones who are going to Glastonbury / US/Canada shows!!!!!!
I still hope that the Dublin dates will happen on September!!! They have to!!!! I need the Dublin dates!!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

58445 - Hi Kert, how are you today? I was feeling great, but now I feel sick. Lots of people I know have the stomach bug and now I am so light-headed, my tummy is bothering me and my face is whiter than even. Ugh!!!!!!

I wonder if there will be any Dublin dates? I am prepared to sell lots of my possessions to go!!!!

Hi Patti!! Maybe it's a zoo-bug, cause I've been feeling little sick for couple of days too? And I just have to hear the word "stomach bug" and I almost throw up!!frown.gif but seriously, lots of bugs also here, stomach bug, flu etc....frown.giffrown.gif I hope we don't get sick!!!

I'm ok thanks (expect the smoldering bug)- went to give my advance-vote today, we are having parlamentiary elections this weekend.

58447 - Hope you feel better Kert! Our national election is at the beginning of May, so almost voting time here. Glad you voted, nothing makes me more angry than people who don`t. Even if you ruin your ballot, at least you are exercising your democratic right. Years ago I was going to a massage therapist who was from Iran and she said it makes her so mad especially when women don`t vote as her country does not give women that right. Ok, my rant for the day! Gonna take it easy, do some housework and get ready for the big game tonight!!!