• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

61630 hellloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, we're here at the same time!!!

(just got your message Sue, fank u!)

• Subscriber

61634 Hiiiiii Sueeeeeeee!  I'm still here, I was just flitting about different sites. How are you m'dear?  I am working on my little laptop in the jardin sun today, tho I really should get back to my main poot but it's indoors and it's just so nice out!

Thought you had gone..........................................AGAIN!!!!roll.gifroll.gif

I'm fine, sun is good, but a bit hot, sorry moan moan...  I'm OK, and you been doing anything nice?smile.gif

• Subscriber

61636 I've been nipping in and out.  Nahhh not doing anything nice at the moment, just some brainache work that I'm researching online. Had a nice weekend in the garden though, just pootling about. Must admit my skin's feeling a bit zingly hot too, I ought to go in really, have been out in it for hours and can't get the parasol up!!

Wot you up to today?

Hannah has an inset day, so she's been under my feet  ( not really ) but find it hard doing things when she.s around...God what it will be when her summer hol's start....Town food shops, pay bills and some letters done, oh some washing..done on line, dry now iron...frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif