More counting.........part 1000!!!!

• Subscriber

Anjana ALL is forgiven...it's lucky no one could here the dirty laugh just left my mouth, as I went down the page see the picture...

63082 - Sue I'm sure it's the same laugh we've all heard ourselves do when looking at that pic, lol! laugh.gif
  • Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Anjana ALL is forgiven...it's lucky no one could here the dirty laugh just left my mouth, as I went down the page see the picture...

63083 I aim to please laugh.gif
  • Subscriber

63084  Well I'd betta be off now, great to chat to you all. See you again soon 

I post this for the good of all you lovely zootops...always good to have a laugh with friends, have a fun weekend x

tumblr_lloibbhD3S1qzcr1io1_500.jpg
  • Subscriber

Anjana...we are friends..cute.gif

Jen...You can be Bono..if I can be larry....don't thin that sounded right...but you know what I ment.laugh.gif

63087 - I know exactly what you meant, Sue. I think if you said that anywhere other than here, it probably would sound a little weird, though. laugh.gif

Many thanks my very best posting friend...at the moment ( incase anyone else wish to put picture herelaugh.gif)

Bye Anjana, have a lovely weekend, and I will try not to mess up numbers.eek.gif

• Subscriber

63090 - Well, I should be going, too. The steroids the doctor has me on are making me hungry and I haven't had breakfast yet. I'll talk to you all later! smile.gif

Well, might see you later, take care...( just don't tell anyone what I said..) Don't want any funny looks my way...go and have some nice breakfast...xxxxxJenwink.gif