• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Sue, I read back and saw there was a fight a little while ago, all oK now I hope ????

Did you mean to write feel, ?????????????? especially after your other post about Bono and Larry swapping !!!!!

It's friday...........................

63115-going off for abit,might pop back in later to see if anyone is around,if not have a good weekend all,as might not get chance to come in tomorrow,

• Subscriber

63117 - Hi Caz and Polly! Its almost 7 pm, I leave at 6 am tomorrow and I have a million and one things to do! Soo excited! Take care everyone and chat soon!!!! ((((((HUGS)))))))

• Subscriber

63118 Kewl Patti , hope to see some of your pics :o) enjoy yourself..

Me , i'm really sick , just want to sleep all day , so am just going to lay in bed and listen to the radio , and may possibly doze off hopefully have nicer U2 dreams :o(, take care , thinking of you all , and especially patti on her u2 adventure :o) xxxx oooo I'd love to listen to live feed but am a little tired and weak , hopefully get better soon , been thinking about U2 and wondering what are they going to do when the to is completed , hope we still hear news from them , see how their doing , but I guess thats not really giving them privacy :o/ anyway bye bye xxxx oooo :o)