Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

63120 Thanx Patti happy.gif Now you be a good girl and dont get too drunkeek.gifwink.gifI better go as well , its cuppa soup time whilst I listen to the radio and relax in bed since I feel pretty weak nowfrown.gif Take care , dont run off with Bono , he's mine wink.gifYou can have the Edgetongue.gif lol bye bye smile.gif xxxx oooo

63123 - I will take either Bono or Edge 123, lol. I won't be drinking probably, still not feeling great after the car accident and I am on pain pills.

Hi Maggie! Its been the worst weather here! I hate the heat, but its cold and rainy. I got an email from Air Canada, flight out in the morning may be delayed due to fog - in July, really, what the hell?????????? The weather in New York is very hot and muggy, I may melt off a few pounds in that weather so that is a good thing, lol.

I am too excited and busy to get to bed. I am gonna get maybe 2 hours sleep, but I have a long flight so can catch up there.

Hope you are feeling better Maggie!!!!

Awwwww Patti, don't forget to wave at the fancam, and have the best time ever !!!!!!

Tell U2 we are all waiting for them to do a final concert in Dublin.....

Say hello to sandra and bev if you manage to meet up with them...

He llo Maggie, how are tou feeling this morning?

Just seen your blue light is on Patti, not sure you're still here. Got your PM... have a lovely time my friend..happy.gif

63127 - good morning!!

prariedog1.gif  i don't see any blue lights...  love0031.gif 

Hello on this wet, windy and miserable Saturday afternoon.frown.gif