More counting.........part 1000!!!!

• Subscriber

63130 Hello , hope all is well , thanx nikki :o)

, im just going to relax and enjoy the radio ,

have fun everyone and take care :o) xxxx oooo

This threads gone crazy lol

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
63123 - I will take either Bono or Edge 123, lol. I won't be drinking probably, still not feeling great after the car accident and I am on pain pills.

Hi Maggie! Its been the worst weather here! I hate the heat, but its cold and rainy. I got an email from Air Canada, flight out in the morning may be delayed due to fog - in July, really, what the hell?????????? The weather in New York is very hot and muggy, I may melt off a few pounds in that weather so that is a good thing, lol.

I am too excited and busy to get to bed. I am gonna get maybe 2 hours sleep, but I have a long flight so can catch up there.

Hope you are feeling better Maggie!!!!

I didnt know you had a car accident , I had one too , pretty scary , its terrified me for life I think , hope you get better asap ((((oooo))))

smile.gif

• Subscriber

Good morning all!

Haven't been in for days, hope everyone is doing well!!

I had my grandmas funeral on friday, so it has been a sad weekend for me... but now it's getting better little by little I guess. Somehow the period between death and funeral is the most difficult, I guess.

I can't believe the tour is almost over!!!cry.gif

• Subscriber

I'm off now, have to do some shopping and then going cycling with my friend.

See you later, hope to chat with you soon, I've missed you all!!cute.gif

• Subscriber

63134 - hi all!! enjoy new york Patti and gives loads of love from me to Sandra and Bev and the rest of the zootops!!!

Saw a pic of glasto-veteran zootops over on FB and was so nice to see but wish i was there too!

• Subscriber

63137 - hello all!!  didn't recognize you zhivvy with your new avi...  tongue.gif very nice!  Sue, i think your wet weather across the pond has caught up with us here...  a bit blustery today.  Feels like October!

sounds like Patti is having an amazing time.smile.gif  what I wouldn't give to be there......  

Hello kert!!!  haven't seen you in toooo long!  hope you enjoyed your bike riding...  sounds lovely blue_butterfly.gif

No blue lights for me either, Polly... has been quiet in here lately frown.gif

Anyone planning to be here for St. Louis??  maybe see you then.........  smile.gif