More counting.........part 1000!!!!

63150-no,not in till tuesday now,so i might go to the baths tomorrow as it may be the last time i can go before the kids are on school hols as then it will be way to packed, i would love to listen in but as i,m still only a free member i can,t get the links,frown.giffrown.gif

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Anyone going to stay awake for live thread tonight?? I'd love to, but have to work tomorrow...eyes.gifeyes.gif I feel so sad because the tour is almost over, no live feeds / threads anymore...frown.gif and I haven't heard any feeds from US/Canada... so I'm going to miss them so much!!!cry.gif

• Subscriber

HI Sue!! And thanks for the HUGGGGGSSS!!!

It's been a beautiful weekend here, hopefully the summer comes back to England too!!

How are you?

Hope things are good with you. Glad you have had a good weather wise weekend. Went to the shops yesterday and got so wet! Today just got back and the skys opened, then  thunder..and this is summer.

• Subscriber

I know what you mean... summer is normally so unpredictable here... never leave your home without an umbrella!!!

We had pouring rain last night too, but the day was beautiful.

We took my friend's dog swimming, and it was so difficult to get the dog out of the sea... she didn't want to stop swimming, lol!