• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

Like most, can't say Mick Jagger is one I enjoy! Bono did a couple of songs with the Corrs, wish one of them was on the cd..

I remember when I did my subs last year, matter of days later...talk started about Duals.....and how I could resub!, seems after my money.....and how long was it before it came out...Now me thinks are they going to start talking about next subs cd!

Didn't use it. Looked around, things I looked at was worried about postage on top...and they said I could renew at a discout, so did that...wish I had got something, but can do another time I guess..  Bit worried about money at the moment.eek.gif

• Subscriber

Hi Maggie! Thanks! Are you feeling any better..? HOpe you'll get rid of your bug soon! =(

And I want to go to Moncton too!!!!! And also New York!! And Minneapolis and Pittsburgh! Can't believe there is only four shows left!!! What do we do when its overcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

• Subscriber

It suddenly hit me today... the reality that this tour is almost over!! Makes me sad too!!! I just would love to see them soooo much!!

But I guess they have deserved some holiday too.... I'm just afraid - what if this was their last tour??? I really hope it wasnt. I just can't get enough of them, lol!!