• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

Me thinks I'm going to pour myself a glass of red. Watch Live From Abbey Road, with Brandon Flowers, and come back here in a little while...catch you later Cash..smile.gif

• Subscriber

63323 .. *peeks in* hi there .. just making a quick stop .. going to see a soccer match right now ... Adam's folder is so quiet .. it is awkward to answer my own posts ... no poptart love at all there ={

sweet dreams to everybody ... xoxo !!

• Subscriber

63324 Hi cam , yes the forum has changed since facebook..

Im just dropping in to say hello but will be in later instead , have shopping to do this morning , so take care and see you later bye bye :o) xxxx oooo

• Subscriber

63325 well good night everyone sweet dreams , I love the One campaign , such nice deeds , love the live feeds , love the people , love the band , take care everyone , off to be a hero to a little old lady who needs food , so will just relax and listen to the radio , bye bye :o) xxxx oooo Love ya's

• Subscriber

It seems to be a quiet day in counting! I guess people are still resting after live thread / feed... I really try to be here on Sunday morning, it's my last change to hear live feed!

It's been so hot and sweaty day... and my apartment is very hot too, even typing makes me sweat!! lol.

Hope everyone has had a good daysmile.gif